Melbourne Time

Click on Flag or Select Your Language to Translate

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali
THE JOLLY FROG: Free speech meets basketcase. Hilarity ensues.



Sunday, January 28, 2018

57. Public Conversations

So,
I was in a public toilet and had just sat down, when I heard a voice from the next cubicle, he said, "Hi!, how are you?"

Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine."

The voice said, "So what are you up to?"

I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here!".

He said, "Can I come over?".

Annoyed, I said, "rather busy right now".

The voice said, "Listen, I'll have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions."



Today's quote: Notice: Gentlemen, your Aim will help. Stand Closer, it's Shorter than you Think!

No comments: