Melbourne Time

Click on Flag or Select Your Language to Translate

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali
THE JOLLY FROG: Free speech meets basketcase. Hilarity ensues.



Thursday, October 27, 2011

5. Witty sarcasm lines 4

Sarcastic Quotes For Your Verbal Arsenal

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong

Sometimes I need what only you can provide – your absence.

I’m always so happy to see you….go away that is.

I’m busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

And you are still standing here….why?

The police are looking for a suspect described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?

You’re a habit I’d like to kick – with both feet.

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

Thank you. I’m now refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

How about never? Is never good for you?

I used to be pro-life, until I met you.

You are not as bad as people say, you are much, much worse.

I know you are nobody’s fool, but maybe someone will adopt you one day.

I’m not fluent in IDIOT, so please speak slowly and clearly.

No comments: