It has been brought to our attention that some individuals have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with their co-workers. Due to complaints, this type of language will no longer be tolerated. However, we realise the critical importance of accurately expressing your thoughts when communicating with co-workers. Therefore, we have provided a list of 18 New and Innovative "TRY SAYING" phrases so proper exchange of ideas may continue in an effective manner.
INSTEAD OF: .................................................................TRY SAYING:
1. You don't know what the f*** you're doing - I think you could use more training
2. She's a ball-busting b***h - She's an aggressive go-getter
3. And when the f*** do you expect me to do this? - Perhaps I can work late
4. No f***ing way - I'm certain that isn't feasible
5. You've got to be sh**ing me! - Really?
6. Tell someone who give a sh** - Perhaps you should check with...
7. It's not my f***ing problem - I wasn't involved in the project
8. What the f***? - That's interesting
9. This sh** won't work - I'm not sure this can be implemented
10. Why the f*** didn't you tell me sooner? - I'll try to schedule that
11. He's got his head up his a*** - He's not familiar with the issues
12. Eat sh** and die - Excuse me sir?
13. Kiss my a*** - So you weren't happy with it?
14. F*** it, I'm on salary - I'm a bit overloaded at the moment
15. Shove it up your a*** - I don't think you understand
16. This job sucks - I love a challenge
17. Who the f*** died and made you boss? - You want me to take care of that?
18. He's a pr*ck - He's somewhat insensitive